Sharing a Strategy
To share a Strategy: (Administrative Users only)
- From the main menu, click System Setup, then click Content Customization.
- Click on the Goal Library tab.
- Click on Strategies.
- From the Available Categories dropdown list, click the down arrow and select the category to which the Strategy is assigned.
- From the Available Strategies dropdown list, click the down arrow and select the desired Strategy.
- From the Share box, click Add. A list of sharing groupings will display.
- Click on the appropriate grouping and choose the Admin name(s), Appraiser(s), Multi-Appraiser(s), Position(s), Department(s), Location(s), or Division(s) to which you wish to share the Strategy. Clicking the Select All button next to the grouping will select all items in that list. Clicking the Unselect All button next to the grouping will clear all sections in that list.
- When all recipients of the Strategy have been selected, click Select to share the strategy or Cancel to return to the Strategies screen.
- Click Save on the toolbar.