Uploading files to the Additional Documents tab
External files (e.g., .doc, .xls, .pdf, etc.) may be uploaded and attached to an employee’s record. Files can be uploaded and will be accessible on the Additional Documents tab on the Performance History screen of the employee.
To upload a file:
- From the main menu, under Employee Documents, click Performance History.
- Click on the Additional Documents tab.
- Click the employee selection tool. In the pop-up window, double-click the employee you wish to view or click once and click Select. You may also search by name, scroll through the employee list, or perform an advanced search. Click Show Direct Reports Only if you wish to remove Downline users from the list and only display your direct reports.
- Click the Add Document button.
- Insert your cursor in the Name field and enter the title of the file as you would like it to appear on this tab.
- Insert your cursor in the Description field and type a brief description of the file.
- Insert your cursor in the File field. Depending on the browser you are using, click Choose File or Browse.
- Navigate to the file you wish to upload. Select that file and click Open.
- Click the Upload button.
- The file will now be listed on the Additional Documents tab.