Search again or try one of these:
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, drop us a mail on the contact us page.
Job Master-->Job Maintenance-->Job Evaluation:
1) Select the job you would like to grade from the list on the left.
2) Scroll down and view the Detailed Job Information section.
3) Select the appropriate degree for each compensable factor.
4) Once all have been selected, it will automatically calculate the grade. However, you can also click the "Calculate Grade" button to manually calculate.
5) Click the “Save” button located in the Detailed Job Information section. Note: The “Save” button at the top of the screen simply saves items in the General Job Information section such as title, FLSA classification, department, etc.